Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC)
Pennsylvania businesses can send tax dollars to a private school.
How the Educational Improvement Tax Credit Works:
- Any business in PA that pays these taxes can contribute:
- Corporate Net Income Tax
- Capital Stock Franchise Tax
- Bank and Trust Company Shares Tax
- Title Insurance Companies Shares Tax
- Insurance Premiums Tax
- Mutual Thrift Institutions Tax
- Determine your tax liability. 90%-100% of the EITC contribution will be immediately approved as a tax credit. The application is one simple page. All the information is available on the state site www.newpa.com – search on EITC.
- Make the contribution to our approved Scholarship Organization— The Christian Life Scholarship Fund.
- The Christian Life Scholarship Fund issues a receipt to you; you forward this to the state. The state issues your tax credit.
- The Christian Life Scholarship Fund distributes your contribution directly to approved families for scholarships.
For more information contact Mike Lloyd, Executive Director, Christian Life Scholarship Fund: 3973 State Route 257, Seneca, PA 16346; (814) 676-9360; [email protected]