Admissions and Enrollment
As a “nurturing” Christian school, Christian Life Academy seeks to admit students of parents who will support the school’s mission and educational philosophy. CLA assists parents in fulfilling this God-given responsibility to train and educate their children. The faculty challenges each student to achieve his or her greatest potential.
(Click here to download enrollment forms.)
- A parent or parents must subscribe to the Statement of Faith, one or both parents must be born-again Christians, and students and their parents must be in regular fellowship with a body of believers.
- Students must be capable of academic success at CLA as indicated by school records and standardized test results. Admission to CLA requires the student to have maintained at least a “C” average during the most recent school year and have received acceptable test scores on a standardized achievement test. The board reviews all exceptions to the admission standards.
- Students must have a discipline record that indicates they will make a successful adjustment at CLA.
- Students entering grades 7-12 must desire to attend CLA, and should demonstrate a clear interest in pursuing their relationship with God.
- Children applying for admission to kindergarten must be five (5) years of age before September 1. Any child applying for first Grade must be six (6) years of age before September 1.
Christian Life Academy admits students of any race, ethnic or national origin to all its programs.
The Enrollment Process
- Families are encouraged to visit CLA for a tour. Parents and students are welcome to spend time observing in our classrooms. This is often the most important part of the enrollment process.
- An application for each student must be completed and received by the school office accompanied by academic records and a check for the registration fee.
- Once the school has received the application, academic records and the registration fee, we will contact you to set up a family interview.
- Upon completion of the interview and any required admission screening, families are notified regarding their acceptance into CLA.
- Enrolled families receive a statement from our business office detailing the terms of your tuition based on the plan you have selected.